Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Reboot Entry Program - Day 3

EASY day!! It's getting easier to make the juices and food. I had no energy surges, no tiredness, no headache....could it be I only had a few hours of detox symptoms? What an awesome gift if this is the case!

I didn't have all of the ingredients needed to follow the day 3 menu to a tee. I have loads of food and in the interest of not letting it go to waste I decided to follow the day's menu as closely as possible but substitute with what was already on hand. It worked out just fine. I followed what was suggested and ended up substituting mostly for more greens. I didn't make the soup for dinner because we have so much food leftover from yesterday's meals.

Since my husband and I are getting busier, I had the idea today to buy small containers to put pre-cut fruits and veggies in and label each one for what they're intended for. (Breakfast, Mid-morning juice, lunch, etc)  This is my task for tomorrow after a trip to the farmers market! I'll post pics of the finished project!

Thank you everyone again for all your support! I can't get over how good I feel today, hoping it stays this way!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment