Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Reboot Entry Program - Day 9

Hi everyone! I'm behind on blog posts, I apologize. I had a rough weekend, I wasn't feeling well and spent an entire day in bed on Saturday. I felt better on Sunday but not myself. Yesterday I spent trying to catch up on work and phone calls. Hubby had a great weekend! He did his motorcycle ride WITH his juices and fruit packed in his bag. Imagine being with all your friends who are drinking beers and BBQ and you pull out your juice and fruit to eat. I'm so proud of him for his dedication to this program. He really helps me get through my weak moments and stick to this myself. He has proven to me that if there's a will there's a way!

These past few days have been very easy. This juicing and eating only vegetables and fruit has become comfortable. We have even managed to PLAN our juices around errands, meetings, clients, and social activities. How is that for improvement? 

Today I had great energy! I was able to get a lot of work done and felt like "my old self." I'm amazed at how clear and complete my thoughts are. I know that sounds silly but when brain fog is finally lifted you notice the little things!  Hubby has had great energy for a couple of days and has lost about 10 pounds. (He got a haircut today and I swear he's 10 years younger. LOL!)  We have 6 more days on this program and I'm very curious to see what else develops along the way. Are any of you juicing only, or have you ever juiced only for extended periods of time? What were your results?

No comments:

Post a Comment