Thursday, August 25, 2011

Reboot Entry Program - Day 5

Finally...a great day! I'm organized, whew! It took both of us working together for about an hour and a half this afternoon to get all the food to where we felt it would be easier to flow. Everything is washed, chopped, sliced, cut, or put in a specific place by category. (fruits in one drawer, uncut veggies in the other) I'm posting a photo of what it looks inside the fridge tonight. Salads are all cut up but not combined, the ingredients are in separate containers. The menu for the day is on a dry erase boards, it makes life so much easier!

We watched Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead again tonight. It still motivates me and inspires on many different levels. I have a few questions for you all:

1.If you've watched the movie and then decided to follow one of the Reboot programs, which one did you follow?

2. Did you follow a strict juicing menu? Or one of the Reboot menus that allows for eating solid vegetables and fruits?

3. After watching the movie tonight, we wondered why we aren't on only juices. What's your feelings about switching to strictly juices in the second week? Will it be breaking the program or just going deeper with the same program?

I'm happy about all of this. I'm feel blessed to be able to do this and hope my experience makes me a better health coach. I am certain it will make me healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment