Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Reboot Entry Program - Day 4

Ok, again, my day did not go as I wanted it to! I had the first juice in the morning, then some steamed veggies for lunch and planned to hit the store at that point for the rest of the day's food. It didn't happen. I had a 1:00 appointment so when I finished that we left for the store. We pulled into the parking lot at the grocery store to find a broken down SUV in the middle of everything. As we pulled around it we noticed a pregnant lady trying to put gas into it. Of course, hubby to the rescue! (I'm proud that he helped her) There was a problem and it delayed us shopping and leaving the store in a timely manner. By the time we got home it was 6:00, 6 hours without any juices or food when breakfast and lunch were so light. Not good.

We ate the menu suggestions for tonight's dinner, and sad to say there are no leftovers for lunch tomorrow. We were too hungry! It was delicious! I did get all the containers and baggies to organize the food for tomorrow. I am thinking I need to have to-go containers for WHENEVER we leave the house incase another situation stalls us while we're out we won't be left hungry. (It sounds so silly but when you're eating only fruits and veggies and drinking juices for some meals, missed meals/snacks mess you up. Especially since this is new and not how we normally eat and one of us is hypoglycemic. Not enjoyable.)

I feel a little confused about my lack of organization and the "failed" feeling over today. All my attempts to get this organized end in a little mild chaos.  We didn't eat or drink anything we shouldn't have, we just didn't nourish ourselves like we planned to. Things happen, it hasn't ruined anything.  We keep trying until we find what works. We do better tomorrow! That's how life works.

No comments:

Post a Comment