Friday, August 26, 2011

Reboot Entry Program - Day 6

Wow, today was flawless. Yesterday we acknowledged we were eating more than juicing and made the decision to juice more today. It went so smoothly we had to question why we didn't do this from the beginning!

I think I'm having some detox symptoms. My arm pits hurt and the glands in my neck are sore. Oddly, I had good energy and focus today in spite of it. Hubby has a mild headache but it hasn't slowed him down either. I am grateful for this gradual detox, I think a harsher one would have made it harder to stay committed to the program.

I have to give a plug to the Reboot community online. I posted questions and they were answered with loads of support. I strongly recommend joining if you are doing this or any juicing program. Support and planning (even thought that has changed a few times) has been really crucial for us.

Tomorrow will bring a big challenge. Hubby has a motorcycle ride for the day and plans on taking his juices and food with him for the ride. We'll post tomorrow how it goes! Wish him luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment